Sunday, August 1, 2010

NOOK WiFi E BOOK READER REVIEW

I had wanted an e book reader since the day I saw Amazon Kindle.

When one of my friends came home to Kerala from the US I got the opportunity to actually own a Nook.
It 's amazing.
The whole thing cost me total of Rs 7500+ after conversion from $(including Taxes)
It looks good and the color touchscreen is the best way of browsing through e books.
I hooked it up to my in house BSNL WiFi and it connected without a lag,with excellent signal reception and it got registered in a few seconds.Now I am able to access B&N store and even download previews of books.
Read a whole novel yesterday and it feels good.
The best thing about it is the native PDF support so that the text gets relaid for the e reader.
Also I was able to browse via WiFi and all sites are accessible though it is not as comfortable as on a computer
You also get fresh content for free when you go online.
All in all it the nook was good....I'm waiting for the next software updates for whatever promises the Android OS might hold

If you wanna hack your Nook then go to Nook Devs ...they have the detailed instructions.


Any questions mail to me at Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment